Whitmill has provided services to private clients for over two decades. We appreciate that each client has a unique set of expectations and our aim is to exceed these by being both approachable and proactive.
Our independence and focus ensures that when working with professional advisors, we create solutions and structures that are completely aligned with a client’s personal goals.
It is these qualities that have contributed toward the long-term relationships we continue to nurture, and build upon. Our private clients range from entrepreneurial individuals through to large families who have earned and retained their wealth over a number of generations.
We have extensive experience in managing wealth from trust and estate planning to family governance and succession. We also act for private clients in terms of running the underlying businesses within their structures. This requires a blend of ‘corporate style’ service with the defined focus and personal interaction that underpins our traditional private client relationships.
The services we provide to our private clients include:
- Formation of entities based in a number of jurisdictions.
- Provision of corporate and personal trustees.
- Acting as directors and company secretary.
- Acting as council members of foundations.
- Ongoing administration, financial accounting and tailored reporting.
- Ensuring that management and control is exercised in the appropriate jurisdiction, when required.
- Our Marine and Aviation team efficiently manage the many day-to-day corporate and fiscal responsibilities which large yachts and private aircraft require, while ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory issues.